1. I can’t even deal with this Fuller House teaser. Bringing back my childhood right here.
2. Kudos to Leonardo DiCaprio for his awesome contribution.
3. I’m obsessed with crystals, and this necklace is too cute.
4. Oh, Ladycakes is one of my favorite food blogs and I love her stories. This caramel slice not only looks delicious, but is also filled with yummy foods that won’t clog the arteries.
5. How good is this last season of Downton Abbey? I find myself crying and smiling throughout each episode and I’m so sad it’s almost over.
6. I’m getting ready to head to Orlando for a few weeks with Jordin, so today I stopped in at Hollister and American Eagle for a few new warm weather outfits. I found so many cute things in both stores and they are really on their a-game this season.
7. Yes, please. I’ll have one of each.
8. I’m looking for a purse that will also carry my camera while traveling these next few months, and I caught my eye on this one from Urban Outfitters. I think the bucket style will be perfect for camera carrying!
9. I love anything Laura Mercier so I’m dying to try this new foundation.
10. If you’re looking for a new binge watch, check out Aspyn + Parker’s vlogs. They are a young married couple and it’s so fun to follow along on their adventures!