I’m very excited to share my first video on my brand spankin’ new YouTube channel, and what better way than to do it with some of my top products?
So hop on over to my channel and subscribe for more videos just like this one! I promise you won’t be disappointed.
This month was filled with:
- MAC Studio Finish Powder – my all-time favorite makeup product ever! Have any recommendations for something new?
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation – the best foundation for a day in the sun. Includes SPF 15.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara – What more could you ask for in a waterproof mascara? The answer to any of those stressful days where you might need to cry on a friend’s shoulder. Wear this and you won’t ruin her new sweater!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon – Moisturizing and statement making all at the same time!
- Laura Mercier’s Creme de Pistache Body Lotion – The creamiest scent for any occasion, and so refreshing.
- Target’s Sweet Blush & Agave Soy Candle – Not too sweet, just the right sass. Perfect for a night in with a good book.
- The Night Circus Novel – Like this good book! One of my new top picks, magic and a love story, can it get any better?
- Montana’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – The quintessential tea or coffee dunking cookie! Just the right crunch with loads of flavor.
To find out what I like about these products and where to find them, watch the video above and click on the links in the description box.