1. I need these lemon macarons in my life, like, yesterday.
2. So while I was in the airport the other day, I found The Honest Company products in one of those vending machine booths. I got so excited and (somehow) ended up going back to my seat holding eight different items because I kept getting freebies, including a huge pack of 72 baby wipes that refused to fit in my purse. I’m not going to talk about the weird looks I got on the plane.
3. Brookstone’s eye mask is the bomb dot com. Seriously guys, I wake up some mornings thinking it’s still night because of how good it is.
4. I’ve been feeling pretty swamped the last few days. I think I need therapy for “how to be an adult.” The hard part about it is that I’m so in love with life right now, so maybe I need therapy for “how to be a thankful mess?”
6. I joined Hilary Rushford’s Instagram with Intention VIP Facebook page a few weeks ago, and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. Join in on the fun!
7. Go see The Avengers: Age of Ultron NOW. It’s the best movie all year.
8. I’m having serious withdrawals after finally catching up with my two favorite shows, Scandal and Once Upon A Time. I read a really good review about True Detective. Should I try it?
9. Let’s talk makeup. Bare Essentials Complexion Rescue is my new jam. Another fav is Benefit Roller Lash, it stays on so well and then the second I put a wash cloth to it before bed it just melts right off. One thing I just can’t seem to fall in love with is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. I think I’m doing something wrong. Help me.
10. It’s all becoming real! If Fuller House is anything like the original, it’s going to be amazing!