Autumn is my favorite time of the year. Think pumpkin patches, warm apple cider, cozied up by the fireplace, and the kickoff to the holiday season. There’s something about the crisp cool breeze in the air and pulling out my sweaters after a long, hot summer that makes me smile. Here are some of my wish list items to make this fall yummy, stylish, and good smelling.
1. Choies Beige Lapel Cardigan – autumn would not be complete without a big chunky grandpa sweatshirt. I love this one because it brings cream into fall seamlessly.
2. Sole Society Jenn D’orsay Pump – how cute are these plaid pumps? I think these would be adorable for get togethers, parties, and even cookie bake-offs.
3. The Faux Martha Salted Nutella Latte – Cozy up by the fireplace in your sweater and a good latte and you’re set for the night. This nutella latte looks like it will hit the spot.
4. Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Cologne – I bought my first Jo Malone fragrance this summer, Peony & Blush Suede, and absolutely fell in love with their scents. This cologne is next on my list to wear all winter long.
5. Chicwish Amore Tulle Skirt – As the holiday parties crank up, I’d reach for this skirt almost every night out. Around the holidays you can always take more risks with outfits because anything can be festive, and this skirt is the perfect risk. Think plaid shirt, chunky necklace, and a cute pair of booties.
6. JCrew Factory Quilted Sweatshirt – I instantly fell in love with this quilted sweatshirt and knew it would be a closet staple for me in the cooler months. Chic yet comfy is my favorite type of style, and this fits the description.
7. Topshop Moto Washed Leigh Jeans – these jeans would complement the quilted sweatshirt perfectly, add the frye boots and you’ve got yourself the cutest pumpkin patch outfit ever.
8. FashionABLE Moges Scarf – I love fashionABLE because they focus on creating sustainable business in Africa, and each item is named after a woman they work with. And let’s face it, no autumn would be complete without a plaid scarf.
9. Free People Belmont Leather Clogs – these clogs come in so many colors and the lace-up is such a cute touch. I’m always looking for ways to bring blush into every season, and these are my answer this year.
10. Style Sweet CA Whipped Pumpkin Butter – not only is it pumpkin butter, but it’s whipped. I’m planning on spreading this over my toast, banana bread, dessert, and probably just all over my face as well.
11. Frye Melissa Scrunch Boots – these are the best boots of all time. I’ve been wearing them for three winters now and can’t let them go. I really want the short versions, but the tall is my staple for winter. I have two pairs of black and this brown one is great for anything autumn.
12. Anthropologie Voluspa Goji Torocco Orange Candle – I talked about this candle in my favorites video, and there’s a reason I included it in this collage as well. It’s such a great candle for any season, but the orange is really brought out during autumn, and it makes my house smell like Christmastime.
13. ModCloth Berry Good Harvest Necklace – I love autumn themed jewelry, and this good harvest necklace does the trick. I like how it’s not in your face, but instead uses soft oranges and deep burgundy. This would go great with the melissa boots and cardigan for a balanced autumn look.