I’ve been running to the Farmer’s market every weekend stocking up on juicy plump peaches as we coast through the last summer month, and am planning to make as many peach focused recipes that I can before they’re gone! I love having peaches anytime of the day, but I enjoy them most with breakfast. There’s just something about perfectly ripe fruit that gets my taste buds excited when I first wake up. In honor of one of my favorite summer fruits, I’ve put together a list of 8 peach-themed breakfast recipes that you should definitely make before pumpkin season arrives.
1. Bourbon Peach Pancakes: any breakfast is complete if it’s boozy, and these bourbon peach pancakes seal the deal on my brunch menu for next weekend. Cinnamon, drunken peaches, and maple syrup mixed together make for the essential Sunday morning feast (via Broma Bakery).
2. Strawberry Peach Smoothie: If you’re like me and enjoy your breakfast liquidized and cute, then look no further than this strawberry peach smoothie. Mixed with coconut milk for an easy and delicious vegan breakfast smoothie, the peaches and strawberry are what make it pop, and you’ll be sure to be sharing this recipe all over the office (via This Gal Cooks).
3. Grilled Peach Breakfast Parfait: Let’s mix a little healthy with a whole lotta naughty and make this grilled peach breakfast parfait. Loaded with granola, greek yogurt, and warm peaches, it’s dessert for breakfast (via Kitchen Sanctuary)!
4. Vanilla Beach Crepes with Peaches and Cream: Crepes are just so Parisian chic to me, so if you want to dream you’re walking down a European cobblestone road with a fruity crepe in hand, go for these vanilla bean crepes with peaches and cream (via Cooking Classy).
5. Peach Bellini Jam: Bring the brunch to any breakfast with peach bellini jam. Use this jam on your toast, in your oatmeal, or combine it with a some more prosecco for a quick breakfast bellini. The possibilities are endless (via Better Recipes)!
6. Berry Peachy Overnight Oats: Mixed with my personal favorite breakfast companion, chia seeds, comes these overnight berry peachy oats that are definitely going to tickle your fancy. Just throw it together the night before and pop it in the fridge and the next morning you’ll have quick and easy oats that are fueling and tasty (via The Glowing Fridge).
7. Peach Oatmeal Muffins: If you’d like a warmer approach to your oats while still being transport friendly, mix together these peach oatmeal muffins. Moist and light on the inside with a crispy cinnamon topping, these will make you wish autumn was never invented (via Damn Delicious).
8. Peaches and Cream Stuffed French Toast: If I ever dreamed of having dairy again, it would only be when I see a recipe like this. Two thick pieces of traditional french toast with a creamy peach filling. We’re taking breakfast to a whole new level (via Two Peas and Their Pod).
What peach recipe have you been loving this summer?