Hey Friends! I wanted to start a new series where I share what I’ve been eyeing or loving throughout the week. I’m always researching products and things I want to buy (or have and am obsessed with) so I figured it would be fun to share them with you! Let me know if you like this idea and want to see the series continue. Here are my Friday finds…
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser – I literally use my mom’s every single time I’m at her house because it has such a nice exfoliating feeling and smells SO DANG GOOD. It’s probably time I order my own.
- Madewell V-Neck Linen Romper – you guys know I love my linen and rompers, so this hits them both.
- Anthropologie Smart Watch Band – I swear I wear my apple watch more once I got a cute band for it, and this one is absolutely adorable.
- Urban Outfitters Mini Stacking Planters – brb, buying these for my herbs ASAP.
- bkr Spiked Water Bottle – I am a dedicated bkr water bottle fan, and this spiked one is cute and functional. Win win if you ask me.
- Bare Republic Mineral Face Sunscreen – I HATE wearing sunscreen with a passion. The stickiness and residue it leaves it just annoying. That is, until I found this brand. This face sunscreen is unlike any sunscreen I’ve ever worn. It feels like a light cloud on your face. Truly the best and a must-have!
- East Fork Pottery Toddler Cup – Maverick only drinks water out of regular cups (or this random hydroflask my sister bought her). Is this an only child surrounded by adults thing? So I am adding this cutie cup to my wishlist for her as I know she’d love it.
- Everlane The Billow Tiered Maxi Dress – there is truly nothing better than a flowy maxi dress in the summer, and this color is my new obsession.