As you probably know, Amazon Prime Day is coming up (July 12th & 13th)! And while it’s a great time to shop all the deals, it’s also a great time to support small businesses on Amazon. I always recommend shopping directly with the company first, but I know this is a great time to order through Amazon with all the sales happening.
It’s a cool opportunity to shop small and I thought I’d help you cut down on time by sharing the small businesses I am loving currently on Amazon (also look for the little “small business” badge when shopping!). Let me know if you snag any of the products I’ve mentioned!
- HENRO Condiment Jar – I’m a sucker for pottery, and I love this adorable handmade condiment jar.
- PELA Phone Case – I was gifted a Pela phone case and used it for years and love it. It holds up so well and you can compost it when you get a new case/phone!
- Crafts and the City Makeup Remover Pads – I swear by makeup remover pads, they are the best and are so easy to just chuck in the wash when you’re done.
- Serene Spaces Free-Form Ceramic Bowl – another pottery piece, and I love the freeform style of this one!
- Farm Raised Candles ‘Flower Shop’ – I can only imagine that a candle that smells like a flower shop is the best kind of candle.
- Simka Rose Baby Bibs – Maverick lives in these bibs as they catch everything now that we’ve entered the solid foods phase. I don’t go anywhere without one (or two!).
- HONEYCAT Pendant Necklace – this company is founded in California by two women and I love all their designs.
- The Urban + The Mystic Crystal Set – This pink onyx heart bowl that comes with the rose quartz crystals is just beautiful, and I think this would be a great ‘just because’ gift for yourself or a loved one.
- Lands Downunder Cashmere Throw – There’s something extra special about cozying up in cashmere. It makes any moment luxurious, and I love this one for its simple yet elegant design. Perfect for when autumn rolls around.
- Bee’s Wrap Beeswax Food Wraps – I got these from a friend for my birthday and absolutely love them! A sustainable alternative to cling wrap, these reusable food wraps will be a staple in your kitchen.
- Joyful Clay Ceramic Spoon Rest – Okay, just one more piece of pottery. I fell in love with the simplistic design of this spoon rest, and I honestly use my spoon rest every day so it seems like a necessary item to add.
- LIVE BY BEING Bath Salt Set – You know I live for a great bath, and this bath salt set would elevate any bath experience for sure.
- Thing Stories Linen Dish Towels – 100% linen is all I need to hear. These dish towels are so cute AND functional. A big yes for me.
- Schafer Art Studio Cutting Board – This cutting board literally took my breath away. What a piece of art, I would never even want to use it, just display it. Ha!
- Gorjana Strand Chain Necklace – I love this brand, and this strand chain necklace is such a classic piece to have in your jewelry collection.
- Thinx Period Sleep Shorts – I’ve been wanting to try these forever, especially once I started using a menstrual cup. Now that my period has returned (hey ho 8-months postpartum) I’ll definitely be ordering a pair of these shorts.
- Promptly Journals – I’ve always been a journal keeper, but especially after having Maverick I’ve wanted to document everything. I love these journals with simple prompts to keep track of your little one growing up.
- Dropps Laundry Detergent – We use every single Dropps product in my house and have for a few years now. It’s the best and I recommend all the products. I love the clean & crisp scent and have been using the sensitive laundry pods for Maverick’s clothes since she was born!
- Kindred Bravely Pumping Bra – I’ve worn this bra every single day (and night!) for the last 8 months. I tried tons of other bras but this one is the best. It felt super tight when I first wore it but once my milk came in, it was comforting to be a bit tighter (as long as you don’t get mastitis) and it stretches with wear. Highly recommend if you’re a pumping or nursing mama!
- Four Sigmatic Matcha Mix – a good way to get your caffeine hit but with a cleaner option. I like this on the days I want to be a bit healthier!
- bkr Water Bottle in Doe – I’ve been a long-time lover of bkr bottles, and this one in Doe is probably my most used!
- Munjoi Convertible Shoes – When I was browsing the climate pledge friendly section on Amazon, this brand popped up and I loved how it was a shoe you could wear 3 ways. The white color is my fave!
- David’s Natural Whitening Toothpaste – this toothpaste is my go-to, and I love that it comes with the attachment to squeeze out every last drop!
- Ora Organic Vegan Protein Powder – I am not a big protein fan, but have been wanting to try this one for awhile as it gets good reviews and I love that it’s organic and vegan.
- Stojo Collapsible Travel Cup – I feel like this would be the perfect travel cup for Maverick – plus the neutral colors are too cute!
- Zach and Zoe Sweet Bee Farm Blueberry Honey – I go through so much honey in my tea, and this blueberry honey looks delicious. Definitely adding it to my next order.
And there you have it, my picks from small businesses on Amazon. I hope this helped you discover some new brands to shop and support not only during Prime Day, but any day!