It’s our final travel day! We are heading home today. It always feels so bittersweet to me because I love to travel but I love to go home too. It’s so nice after being away for a while to return to somewhat of a routine and have all the usual comforts around. Anyway, for this last travel outfit I am (shocking) layering again! It’s probably the last time you’ll see me wearing jeans for a while too as it’s so hot and humid in Florida. I’m going to do a “style 2 ways” for this linen top as I wear it all year, rain or shine, with different looks so it’s a super versatile piece to have in your closet. Check out day 11 for a warm weather way to wear the top too!
- Elizabeth Suzann Georgia Tee (sold out), similar and similar
- Madewell Bellaire Sweater (sold out), similar and similar
- Madewell Perfect Vintage Jeans
- Commes des Garçons Converse
- Brevitē Backpack (the one I have is a camera bag but they have a regular backpack version too!)
Comments are closed.