I don’t have a lot of black in my wardrobe, I’m definitely more of a brown/green/white toned dresser. But, when I was pregnant I had this (early life?) crisis where I didn’t want to look like a mom (even though let’s be honest I’ve dressed in mom style my whole life and am proud of it), so on a whim I bought these Dr. Marten sandals and now I’m constantly looking for things in my closet to style them with.
I have to admit, they are pretty fun to wear and I love having an accent piece different from my everyday! Do you have a piece (or pieces) like that in your closet?
- Elizabeth Suzann Florence Pants, similar and similar
- H&M Button Tank Top (sold out), similar and similar
- Dr Martens Voss Sandals
- Bell & Fox Bucket Bag (old), similar and similar
- Moon Bear Jewels Necklace (old), similar and similar
- Moon Bear Jewels Gemstone Ring (old), similar and similar
- Poppy Lissiman Dakota Sunglasses (old), similar and similar