Back with another wrinkled linen look (ha!). I secretly love breaking fashion “rules” like mixing black and brown. I think when you use a darker-toned brown like leather it works really well with black pieces. I decided to mix this black top with my woven sandals and this ABLE tote bag I’ve had forever, but also brought in a black accent from the hat I’m wearing. Hope you like the look!
- H&M Button Tank Top (sold out), similar (on sale!) and similar
- BECASA Skirt (old), similar (very cute and on sale!)
- Madewell Woven Leather Slides (sold out), similar (on sale and extra 50% off with code MAJOR) and similar
- Biuriful Matcha Hat, similar
- ABLE Tote (old), similar and similar