Happy Friday! Matt and I have been binge watching Love Island UK and this season has turned out to be so good. At first I wasn’t into the couples at all but now I’m invested. Really rooting for Davide/Ekin-Su and Luca/Gemma. Have you been watching it? Who’s your favorite couple?
This weekend we’re planning on lots of beach time, pool time, and just escaping the heat of the summer. I hope you’re gearing up for a fabulous weekend too! Now, onto my favorite finds of the week…
- Smallbirds Wool Loungers – I have the adult version of these and absolutely love them, so I can’t imagine anything cuter than Maverick and I matching with these smallbirds. She’ll be walking before we know it!
- Jenni Kayne Chloe Crewneck – I’ve been eyeing this adorable sweater for a while and after seeing it do the rounds this week on other bloggers’ Instagrams, I knew I had to include it in today’s post. I feel like this is going to be a major fall look.
- Flipping Holder Squeeze Proof for Pouches – I bought this for Mav recently as she keeps squeezing the pouches and shooting food everywhere, and I love this holder for when we’re out to eat or she just needs a quick snack. It also makes the pouches stand up on their own which is nice, and the handles are great for her little hands to hold. Definitely recommend!
- SMEG Tea Kettle – After loving this tea kettle from afar for literally years, I finally bought it last month when our old tea kettle’s top broke off and I have to say, it brings me SO MUCH JOY every morning. I love it and am planning on asking for the coffee maker for Christmas. It’s a splurge but I say very worth it and makes your kitchen look like a mix of luxury and retro.
- Reformation Tien Linen Dress – I’ve said this before; I don’t have a ton of black in my closet. I typically go for more natural colors like white and tan, but this dress took my breath away. Might have to buy it myself for the autumn/winter.
- Heritage Baking Dishes – I’ve been obsessed with these dishes (there’s also a mixing bowl!) and think you’ll love them too. The speckled white and homemade feel is just so lovely.
- Sézane Florence Shirt – I have this issue where I love button-down shirts so much, but sometimes they make me feel more masculine than I’m wanting. So, I was super excited when I saw this shirt this week as it’s got a more “pajama” fit and the tailored elements give it a more feminine vibe which I love. I think it would be perfect for layering too.
- Voluspa Milk Rose Candle – I bought this candle as a gift for a friend’s birthday and the smell is DIVINE. Might have to go back and pick one up for myself.
- H&M Leather Slides – I tried these on in-store a few weeks ago and am still regretting not buying them. They’re like a fancier version of the cloud slides everyone is obsessed with.
- Spanx Cropped Wide-Leg Pant – I was targeted on Instagram with an ad for these pants and have quickly fallen in love. The cream color are my favorite but are currently sold out sadly, so I love this boater-style white pair.